"Project Insight gave us the insights we need to make better decisions about projects that helped increase our profitability." -President of Stillwater Associates
"We evaluated all of the solutions," the president says, "and reduced the list to three, all of which were excellent choices. The tiebreaker for us was Project Insight's ability to connect to our accounting system relatively inexpensively. They could program our connection to QuickBooks Online, capture the time data from the project management software and transfer it to the financial software."
- Inexpensive option to integrate project management software with QuickBooks online
- Produces weekly reports on the status of each project to keep everybody on budget
- Offers a timekeeping widget that accurately tracks employee's hours
- Stillwater enjoys working with a company that listens to customers and makes appropriate changes
The president quickly achieved his major goal - his company was no longer overrunning project budgets. They establish a budget and stick to it. Everyone knows what their piece of the project is, how much time they should allocate, and the current status of where they are each project. As a result, since Stillwater Associates implemented the Project Insight software, every project has been completed on time and on budget.
- Primary goal achieved - no budget overruns
- Team knows the amount of time they're expected to expend on each project
- Clients are constantly updated to eliminate any "surprises"
- Company has the capability to expand business into new areas
Related Success Stories
ESBG was able to stop over-commiting and under-committing to projects. With PI they had realistic real-time visibility into resource capacity and allocation.
INTER-OP leveraged PI to help integrate existing systems into one project management platform so that their team could centralize their work.
ThedaCare streamlined their process for managing projects and increased their user adoption exponentially.