"We had no consistent methods for managing projects, so each project was managed differently. Project Insight provides checkpoints to ensure we do everything the same way using data our previous system couldn't capture."
- Marketing Communications Planner
"We surveyed our project teams and asked how often they used our current software solution. We discovered that half the team members used the software 25% of the time. In addition, our cost analysis revealed we were wasting $5,000 a year paying for 50 licenses that a third of our team members never used." During the evaluation period the company set goals on how to improve the project management process, determined quality metrics and established a baseline of software requirements.
- Met all the requirements established by the project team survey
- Made it easier for everyone to use, which improved productivity
- Stored everything—documents, budgets, videos, marketing materials—within each project
- Generated customized reports
Project Insight's software streamlined Thedacare's processes. "It's been a great tool," said the Marketing Communications Planner. "The software's flexibility allows us to make changes and adjustments as well as customize the tool altogether. It's pretty awesome."
- Centralized repository where everything related to a project is stored
- Faster approvals and rapid project completion
- A dashboard to track projects, budgets and resources in real time
- Budgets for all closing projects, which are essential for accurate forecasting
Related Success Stories
ICU Medical earned a huge tax credit when PI showed them how to monitor and report on all of their R&D projects more effectively.
Axia Netmedia needed a Saas solution that they could access from anywhere. PI gave them visibility into enormous projects with lots of moving parts.
Pioneer automated a manual system to give remote field techs, managers, and contractors access to their a central database for real-time updates.