"With Project Insight I can fully leverage our capabilities. Before we were either under-committing or over-committing. Now we have a very clear picture of what our sweet spot is, and we can basically ride that sweet spot in terms of the project work that we're doing."
- Partner, Director of Strategic Accounts
After a well-supported review process, ESBG determined that Project Insight had everything they were searching for. ESBG was looking for a project management solution that was a "mission control"-type centralized way to see all projects in a unified view. The project team also needed solutions that would:
- Provide a centralized location for company-wide project oversight
- Provide a central place for visibility into all projects, company-wide
- Offer project templates to help standardize project initiation
- Give the ability to create custom fields
After implementing PI's software, ESBG Design has been highly productive and has a clearer picture of everything that's going when it comes to their projects. Multiple aspects of their business including oversight management and sales have seen a dramatic improvement in efficiency.
- Centralized, company-wide view of projects
- Fully integrated with QuickBooks leading to quicker billing
- Enabled true resource allocation for all busy team members
Related Success Stories
Bridgeline transformed ten disjointed offices into one smoothly operating organization with Project Insight.
Stillwater stopped overrunning their budgets even thought their team was scattered all over the country.
ICU Medical earned a huge tax credit when PI showed them how to monitor and report on all of their R&D projects more effectively.