"We've qualified for a huge tax credit by capturing our research and development (R&D) hours. The tax law in California has requirements about tracking R&D hours and – if they meet certain criteria – the company qualifies for a tax credit. With Project Insight, we're able to gather all the data on the hours that are being worked on for R&D projects, submit them, and receive a significant tax break."
- Manager of Program Management
ICU Medical's program management team needed a solution that would:
- Enable time tracking and resource allocation
- Provide a central place for visibility into all projects, company-wide
- Be web accessible and easy to learn
- Automate many of the tasks involved in project management
ICU Medical was pleased with all Project Insight had to offer and now uses PI for all its R&D and program management projects. PI has given ICU Medical a foundation for building their project selection and approval process.
- User friendly and web-accessible
- Ability to customize things, tweak, and modify
- Provides broad and deep visibility into the full spectrum of company projects
- Automates many repetitive project management and reporting tasks
- Enables resource allocation
- Detailed time tracking
Related Success Stories
ThedaCare streamlined their process for managing projects and increased their user adoption exponentially.
Happy State Bank became more productive when they stopped using Excel and Microsoft Word for complex project management and gave key stakeholders better visibility with real-time reporting and project views.
SureCom gave up a cumbersome process with Excel for PI's centralized platform capable of giving them a real-time overview of project status, resources, costs, and reporting.