"Project Insight was the only project management software solution that met our team's primary needs. Their license structure meant we could grant universal access to our workforce."
- Technical Program Manager
Paycor chose PI because it was the only solution that met their needs, provided a reasonable licensing program, and had security controls that ensure only authorized personnel could access certain information.
- Allowed team members to enter time against their projects
- Provided security controls that controlled access
- Included a licensing program that gave everyone access
One unexpected benefit of Project Insight was discovering that we were able to use it to provide data for payment tax credits," says Paycor's Technical Program Manager. "We needed to know which research and development tasks were eligible and relied heavily on the software to validate the hours, so we could amend past tax returns. It saved us quite a bit of money."
- Increased efficiency and productivity by using time tracking as the primary function
- Helped simplify project plans by reporting certain accounting data
- Allowed the company to take advantage of payment research and development tax credits
Related Success Stories
Happy State Bank became more productive when they stopped using Excel and Microsoft Word for complex project management and gave key stakeholders better visibility with real-time reporting and project views.
SureCom gave up a cumbersome process with Excel for PI's centralized platform capable of giving them a real-time overview of project status, resources, costs, and reporting.
INTER-OP leveraged PI to help integrate existing systems into one project management platform so that their team could centralize their work.